Porsche997 Dual Exhaust Tips for Porsche
Porsche 997 dual exhaust tips Specification: Type: porsche dual exhaust tips Model number: GW-PO-ET011 Size:ID: 65mm OD:89mm Overall Length:135mm Car make: Porsche 997 exhaust tips Package including: 2pieces ( Left + Right) Place of Origin: Qingdao, China Certificate: ISO9001:2000 Brand: GRWA...
Porsche 997 dual exhaust tips
Type: porsche dual exhaust tips
Model number: GW-PO-ET011
Size:ID: 65mm OD:89mm Overall Length:135mm
Car make: Porsche 997 exhaust tips
Package including: 2pieces ( Left + Right)
Place of Origin: Qingdao, China
1. Porsche 997 dual exhaust tips are sold as a pair (left+right)
2. Strict production control and rigorously tested to ensure the Porsche exhaust dual tips reliable performance and durability.
3. GRWA exhaust muffler tips are made of automotive-grade T304 stainless steel and tig welding construction with long lasting mirror shine
4. A new and improved style for your car comes courtesy of the stainless steel Porsche 997 dual exhaust tips.
GRWA exhaust tips expertly crafted from premium grade materials. Designed by professional, this product will provide you with year of no-hassle, maintenance-free service.
GRWA devoted to offer you new and trend setting exhaust systems, exhaust muffler, exhaust tips, exhaust headers, exhaust downpipes and exhaust clamp, exhaust valve and so on that will always be superior in performance, design, and craftsmanship using advanced innovative technology. With the experience, knowledge, and passion, they are committed and value their customers and the industry with nothing but the best and up to date products.
The exhaust system makes noise. There are two kinds of noise, frictional noise and dynamic noise. Dynamic noise is the sound produced by the energy carried by the exhaust air to cause its own vibration. Friction noise, that is, the exhaust air through the exhaust system or width of the line of sound, air flow and exhaust system of friction, the sound produced by the vibration of the exhaust system itself, and so on. The effect on the car is noise. Bilateral exhaust pipes produce less noise at high speed than single exhaust pipes. Single side dual exhaust pipe, compared with single exhaust pipe at low speed can also reduce the noise.
- Previous: Stainless Steel Porsche 911,996 Turbo Exhaust Tip
- Next: Porsche Cayenne 2012+Turbo Cayenne Exhaust Tips